SUNNY SKIN™ is a high-dose dietary supplement that protects skin against UV rays by enhancing its natural protection, increases skin pigementation and tanning by stimulating melanogenesis, intensifies, accelerates and prolongs the effects of tanning, and regenerates the epedermis. The SUNNY SKIN™ dietary supplement provides visible and noticeable results already after 10 days. The product contains the patented ingredient Melaline®, keratin, which is clinically proven to give effect!
Ingredients: Keratin-melanin-copper complex (Melaline®, patented), vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose). May contain sulphites.
Recommended intake and use: 2 capsules/day for at least 10 days. The recommended daily intake should not be exceeded.
Storage: Store dry at room temperature and out of reach of small children.
Packaging: 60 capsules, 30 daily doses.
Supplements should not be used as an alternative to a varied diet. It is important to have a vesatile and balanced diet and a healty lifestyle.
The dietary supplement SUNNY SKIN™ only contains ingredients that are clinically proven to give effect:
APPROVED HEALTH CLAIMS FOR SUNNY SKIN™ IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EU LEGISLATION:
1. Copper contributes to maintenance of normal connective tissues
2. Copper contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
3. Copper contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
4. Copper contributes to normal hair pigmentation
5. Copper contributes to normal iron transport in the body
6. Copper contributes to normal skin pigmentation
7. Copper contributes to the normal function of the immune system
8. Copper contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- The dietary supplement is free from gluten, milk and GMO ingredients
- The supplement may contain sulphites
Keratin-melanin-copper complex (Melatine®, patented)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
650 mg Keratin-melanin-copper complex (Melatine®, patented)
% OF RDI*
Keratin-melanin-copper complex (Melatine®, patented): RDI* not established
*Reference daily intake
Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)